Spermidine is a natural substance that belongs to the class of biogenic polyamines and is found in all cells. Polyamines were first discovered in human sperm, which is also where spermadine's distinctive name comes from. In addition to endogenous production, spermidine is also found in various foods, especially in wheat, rice and buckwheat germ sprouts.
- Natural extract of fermented wheat germ
- 500mg fermented wheat germ extract per capsule
- 120µg natural spermidine content
- Plant extract from enzymatic fermentation, gently dried and milled
- Produced without chemical solvents
- Wheat grown in the EU without pesticides
- Vegan, no additives, no genetic engineering
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- High-quality extract from fermented wheat germ.
- Wheat grown without pesticides and without synthetic fertilisers in the EU
- 500mg wheat germ extract per capsule with naturally occurring 120µg spermidine
- Completely natural, enzymatic fermentation process under controlled conditions
- Plant extract obtained without chemical solvents
- Gently dried and milled
- Extremely low gluten content
- Vegan, no additives, no genetic engineering
How are we different?
Our natural wheat germ extract is obtained from fermented wheat. The wheat used (non-GMO) is grown in the EU without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilisers. During the purely enzymatic fermentation process, the previously ground wheat germ only comes into contact with water and the activating enzymes. The resulting extract is simply purified and gently dried, without the use of any further chemical solvents. This extract is vegan and made without any additives.
The natural germination process can contribute to better assimilation of valuable plant compounds, while reducing phytic acid and allergens.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule (0.12mg spermidine) daily with 200ml water at mealtimes.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Fermented wheatgerm extract (with spermidine)
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 60 capsules
Note: Contains gluten
|Ingredients per daily dose (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|Fermented wheatgerm extract||500mg||-*|
|of which spermidine||0.12mg||-**|
* % Nutrient Reference Value
** no reference value
Per capsule: 0.12mg spermidine
Per jar: 7.2mg spermidine
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||8081499|
|Origin||Wheatgerm from the EU|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.