Astragalus astragalus membranaceus, also known as milvetch, which originates from northern China and Mongolia, is one of the top ten plants in Chinese tradition and has been used here for thousands of years. The herbaceous plant with its multicoloured flowers belongs to the butterfly family. The yellowish coloured roots are also called "yellow guide" or "Huang Qi" in China.
Organic Astragalus Powder
Raw Food Quality
- Organic certified astragalus powder (milkvetch) in highest raw food quality
- Gently dried by sun and wind, below 42°C
- Only 1 ingredient: 100% pure powder without additives
- Pleasant flavour, ideal for cooking or as a superfood topping on cereal and smoothies
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Organic astragalus powder (milkvetch)
- Nutrient-rich roots, gently dried by sun and wind
- Best raw food quality, as dried at less than 42°C
- 100% pure powder from ground astragalus root, without additives
How are we different?
Our premium astragalus powder in organic raw food quality is derived from astragalus roots found in Gansu province, China. The air-dried roots are only gently ground and do not come into contact with any additives. This results in a natural raw food product of the highest quality, free from solvent residues and other additives, which is ideal as an ingredient for smoothies and for sprinkling in dishes. The gentle production process guarantees maximum nutrient content.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Mix 1 tablespoon into water, cereal or a drink once per day.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Organic Astragalus Root.
|Average Nutritional Values / 100g||%DV / RM*|
|Organic Astragalus Powder||2.5g||-**|
*Recommended daily intake for adults (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal per day)
|Origin||100% pure Astragalus Root Powder (raw).|
|Production||Packaging in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable and compostable pouches (starch, cellulose and paper)
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Packaging||100% biodegradable and compostable (starch, cellulose, paper)|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.