Baikal herb (Scutellaria baicalensis) is a herbaceous plant that belongs to the labiates family and is mainly found in China and Siberia. The herb is one of the most important in China and the use of the plant there dates back up to 2000 years. The most commonly used part of the plant is its root. It contains a high concentration of secondary plant substances such as the flavonoid baicalin.
- Premium extract of Baikal skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis)
- Minimum 85% Baicalin
- 300mg extract per capsule
- Rich in secondary phytochemicals
- Free from extraction and solvent residues
- 100% pure, plant-based extract without additives or carriers
- Free from all additives and auxiliary materials
- Vegan HPMC capsules: made from plant-based cellulose sourced from Western European and North American conifers
- High purity capsule shells from France: 100% free from the usual hidden and non-declarable additives carrageenan and PEG
- High-quality, light-protected glass packaging, guaranteed free of BPA and other plasticisers
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
How are we different?
Our Baikal hellebore root extract is obtained by pure water extraction. Due to their high plant substance content, mainly the roots of the plant are used. Due to the natural extraction, these are many times more concentrated and the natural spectrum of the ingredients is largely preserved. No other solvents such as alcohol, methanol or acetone are used, so the natural purity of the raw material is fully preserved. Most powders on the market are made from the ground Scutellaria baicalensis root, whereas we carry a concentrated extract with standardised 85% baicalin.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule daily with 200ml water after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||17438456|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
The purity of our formulas is important to us. This is why we have both our raw ingredients as well as our finished products extensively tested by independent laboratories to confirm purity and active ingredient content. Here, we have provided the results of some of the tests carried out on this product.
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
with choline, inositol, PABA & betaine€16.90
€456.76 / 1kg