The bergamot (Citrus bergamia) belongs to the genus of citrus plants (Citrus) and is cultivated exclusively in Calabria in southern Italy. The plant was first described in the middle of the 17th century. The fruit is mainly cultivated for the essential oils contained in the bergamot peel. Also known as green gold, bergamot oil plays a major role in the perfume industry, but is also used to flavour teas, such as Earl Grey. More recently, bergamot has also been highly valued for its high phenolic content.
- Pure bergamot extract, free from additives
- With standardised flavanone content of 35%+
- One of the highest standard contents on the market
- Pure fruit concentrate from the juice of the bergamot fruit
- Obtained without the use of extracting agents
- Grown under the most favourable conditions in the Calabria region of Italy
- Naturally rich in beneficial flavonoids, a subgroup of polyphenols
- With 175mg flavanones per capsule
- Recommended intake: 1 to 4 capsules per day
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Pure plant extract from the bergamot fruit (Citrus bergamia)
- With standardised flavanone content of 35%+, one of the highest standard contents on the market
- Patented, solvent-free extraction process
- Extract obtained exclusively from bergamot juice
- Cultivated under the best ecological conditions in the Calabria region of Italy
- Vegan, non-GMO, no additives
How are we different?
Our bergamot extract is derived from the juice of the bergamot fruit using a patented, solvent-free extraction process, resulting in a standardised content of 35%+ flavanones. This innovative process facilitates the concentration of the bioactive molecules of the bergamot fruit juice. In the interest of sustainability, we use juice obtained from the production of essential oils, which is of the highest quality for the extraction of phytonutrients. Following an atomisation process in which no carriers are used, a dry extract is produced with 35%+ flavanones, one of the highest standard contents on the market. The fruit is cultivated in the Calabria region of Italy, on a small plot of land with particularly favourable growing conditions. Founded in 1880, the family business that produces this extract is considered the world leader in the production of essential oils of bergamot and other Italian citrus fruits.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Vegan capsule shells, 100% free from PEG and carrageenans
- Amber glass and 100% compostable pouches used for packaging
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1–4 capsules (300mg bergamot extract per capsule) with 200ml water daily.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Bergamot extract.
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 60 capsules
|Nutrition Information per Capsule / 4 Capsules||%NRV*|
|Bergamot extract||300mg / 1,200mg||-**|
|of which flavanone||105mg /420mg||-**|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no NRV established
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18675632|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.