The guarana plant belongs to the soap tree family (Sapindaceae) and is native to the Amazon basin. It can look back on a long tradition here, because due to the caffeine content, both coffee-like drinks and lemonades are made from the seeds. Guarana is also used in chocolate, teas, chewing gum and energy drinks.
- Premium organic guarana powder from Bahia, Brazil.
- Hand-harvested, wild-growing, fully ripe guarana fruits
- Best raw quality thanks to gentle sun-drying of the guarana seeds
- Particularly high, natural caffeine content of 3.5-5
- Full 700mg gurana powder per capsule
- One capsule corresponds to approx. 35mg caffeine
- High-purity HPMC capsule shell - free of carrageenan and PEG
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Organic guarana powder (Paullinia cupana) from Bahia, Brazil
- Top cultivation region in Brazil's subtropical climate
- Highest raw material quality thanks to gentle sun drying directly after harvesting
- Particularly high, natural caffeine content of 3.5-5%
- 100% natural guarana seed powder, without additives
How are we different?
Due to the immediate, particularly gentle, natural sun drying, all valuable ingredients of the freshly harvested guarana seeds are preserved in raw food quality. As the guarana seeds attract the humidity of the subtropical climate, the type of storage after harvesting and the type of drying are decisive for the quality. The whole guarana seeds including the shell are then ground into a fine powder.
As capsule shells we use special HPMC capsules which, in contrast to most other HPMC or Pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free of the controversial but non-declarable additives carrageenan and PEG. For packaging, we use light-protected and environmentally friendly amber glass instead of plastic.
- Pure superfoods from the world’s best terroirs
- Sourced directly from traditional farms
- Always certified organic or sustainably wildcrafted
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Gentle on-site processing
- High-quality production (freeze drying, cold pressing)
- No artificial additives (no artificial flavours/sweeteners or artificial vitamin C)
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- Systematic quality testing in independent laboratories
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1-2 capsules (700mg guarana per capsule) with 200ml water during the day.
Note: Do not take more than 7 capsules (4,900mg guarana in total) per day. Drink plenty of water. 3 capsules correspond to approximately 1 cup of coffee.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains caffeine. Not suitable for children, individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or patients with high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease.
Excessive caffeine consumption can lead to sleeping problems, headaches, heart palpitations, shaking, restlessness, and diarrhoea.
Note: the simultaneous intake of guarana capsules and blood thinners/aspirin can increase the risk of haemorrhage.
Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA).
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Carefully close the jar after each use, and protect from humidity.
Organic Guarana Powder from Brazil (3.5-5% caffeine), HPMC Capsule Shells.
|Production||Produced in Brazil. Bottled and encapsulated in the EU.|
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC), free from additives (such as carrageenan, PEG)|
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|Laboratory Tests||Regular laboratory testing by the producer for heavy metals, microbes, and pesticides|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.