The pale green and brown tree resin is obtained by cutting into the trunk of the Commiphora wightii tree. The fragrant resin is also called Indian myrrh, which is very closely related to true myrrh. Guggul has been used for thousands of years in India and beyond, with its use in Europe dating back to the ancient Roman empire.
- Pure guggul extract obtained via water-ethanol extraction
- Naturally rich in valuable guggulsterones
- With standardised guggulsterone content of 10%
- 50mg guggulsterones per capsule
- Tapioca starch is used as a carrier
- Recommended dosage: 1 to 2 capsules per day
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Pure extract of guggul (Commiphora mukul, Commiphora wightii)
- Preparation of the pure extract via water-ethanol-extraction
- Guggulsterone content is standardised to 10%
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Tapioca starch is used as a carrier for technical reasons
How are we different?
Our guggul extract is obtained from hand-harvested gum resin of the balsam tree (Commiphora mukul, Commiphora wightii) via a pure water/ethanol extraction process. The standardised production conditions result in an extract with a guaranteed guggulsterone content of 10%. No other solvents such as methanol or acetone are used, in order to preserve the natural purity of the raw material. For technical reasons, tapioca starch is used as a carrier.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Vegan capsule shells, 100% free from PEG and carrageenans
- Amber glass and 100% compostable pouches used for packaging
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1–3 capsules (500mg guggul per capsule) with 200ml water daily.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Guggul Extract.
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 90 capsules
|Nutrition Information per Capsule / 2 Capsules||%NRV*|
|Guggul extract||500mg / 1,000mg||-**|
|of which guggulsterone||50mg / 100mg||-**|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no NRV established
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18675715|
|Production||Bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Environmentally-friendly packaging: 100% biodegradable and compostable (starch, cellulose and paper)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.