Ginger is the common name for the root of Zingiber officinale Roscoe, a spice used in both traditional Chinese medicine and ayurveda. The root is the most valuable component of ginger, which contains many bioactive compounds, as well as being an essential ingredient in many South and East Asian dishes. The fruity, spicy, pungent quality of ginger is caused by compounds called gingerols and shogaols. The word "ginger" is thought to come from Sanskrit and literally means "antler-shaped". The knobbly rhizomes of the plant, which grow underground, are used raw, as a powder or cooked.
- Fermented ginger powder
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) activated by controlled fermentation with the koji fungus (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Through the fermentation process, new beneficial substances are generated, while others are enriched, stabilised or transformed
- Very high bioavailability and rapid absorption in the small intestine
- 300mg per capsule
- Non-GMO, no additives & vegan
- In high purity HPMC capsules for easy dosing
- Recommended intake: 1 capsule per day
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Ginger powder activated by fermentation (vegan) with the koji fungus (Aspergillus oryzae)
- The fermentation process generates new beneficial substances, while existing nutrients are enriched, stabilised or transformed
- The fermentation process makes the ginger phytochemicals more bioavailable and effective
- Increased bioavailability and particularly mild flavour
- Non-GMO, additive-free & vegan
- Premium HPMC capsules: vegan and without additives such as PEG and carrageenan
How are we different?
Our fermented ginger is obtained through a traditional fermentation process. The basis of our high-quality fermented ginger is pure ginger powder. The fermentation process triples the nutrient content compared to non-fermented ginger powder, as bioavailability increases and new, beneficial substances are created.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Vegan capsule shells, 100% free from PEG and carrageenans
- Amber glass and 100% compostable pouches used for packaging
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule daily (200mg fermented ginger per capsule) with 200ml water.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Fermented Ginger Powder
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
Contains: 60 capsules
|Nutrition Information per Capsule||% NRV*|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no NRV established
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18488025|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.