The Chinese ginkgo biloba tree is considered a sacred tree in its native East Asia and, like the olive tree, is one of the oldest and most resilient trees on earth. The oldest specimens are typically found in Japan and China in temples and pilgrimage sites, where they are revered as a symbol of longevity, love, fertility and hope, reaching a considerable growth height of up to 40m. Ginkgo leaves have also traditionally been used in China to protect books from pests, while the nuts have been used in Chinese traditional medicine. The leaves of the Ginkgo Biloba tree contain valuable terpenes such as ginkgolides and bilobalide as well as flavone glycosides.
Ginkgo Biloba 100mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract in a ratio of 45:1
- Gentle extraction process using water and food grade ethanol
- Exclusively from ginkgo leaves from cultivation in a nature reserve
- 100mg Ginkgo biloba extract per capsule
- Standardised concentration of 26.85% flavone glycosides, 6.77% ginkgolides and 3.11% bilobalides
- Low ginkgolic acid content
- Vegan, non-GMO, no additives
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- 100% ginkgo leaves cultivated in a Chinese nature reserve
- Laboratory-tested phytochemical content: flavone glycosides 26.85%, ginkgolides 6.77%, bilobalides 3.11%
- Extremely low ginkgolic acid content of 0.000051%, 10 times below the maximum limit
- Concentrated 45:1 extract, i.e. 4500mg fresh Ginkgo biloba leaves per 100mg capsule
- Gently extracted using water and food grade ethanol, no use of solvents such as acetone or methanol
- No additives or anti-caking agents, vegan, non-GMO
How are we different?
Our Ginkgo biloba extract is obtained from a gentle extraction using water and food grade ethanol. The Ginkgo biloba is grown in the Crested Ibis National Nature Reserve in the central Chinese province of Shaanxi. The ginkgo farm is also currently in the process of international organic certification.
Raw ginkgo leaves contain ginkgolic acid, which can cause allergic reactions and is suspected of having cell-damaging effects. It is therefore not recommended to consume raw ginkgo leaves or even ginkgo leaf tea. A maximum amount of 0.0005% is permitted in ginkgo extracts. Our premium ginkgo extract is 10 times lower, with a laboratory-tested mass fraction of 0.000051%.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule daily (100mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract + 107mg Vitamin C) with 200ml water before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba Extract (45:1), Vitamin C
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
|Ingredients/1 Capsule||% NRV*|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract||100mg||-|
|of which flavonoid glycosides||26.9mg||-|
|of which ginkgolides||6.8mg||-|
|of which bilobalides||3.1mg||-|
|of which ginkgolic acid||0.05µg||-|
|Vitamin C (natural)||107mg||133.|
* Nutrient Reference Value
Per capsule: 100mg Ginkgo biloba extract + 107mg vitamin C
In total: 12,000mg Ginkgo biloba extract + 12,840mg vitamin C/jar
|German Pharmaceutical Number||15660937|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars, and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsule Shells||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
The purity of our formulas is important to us. This is why we have both our raw ingredients as well as our finished products extensively tested by independent laboratories to confirm purity and active ingredient content. Here, we have provided the results of some of the tests carried out on this product.
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.