Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) thrives in the icy heights of the Siberian Altai Mountains and in Scandinavia, where the winters are long and dark. Roseroot, a species from the Rhodiola genus and the Crassulaceae family, earned its name due to the essential oils contained in its roots which carry a scent much like that of a rose. It usually grows to a height of 5–20cm, sometimes reaching up to 35cm tall, and forms several glabrous stems that are thick and fleshy. The petals of the female plant are yellow and turn reddish orange as they fade, whereas the flowers of the male plant are purple. Roseroot is an extremely hardy plant that is able to defy even the most adverse conditions; the succulent plant is not only extremely resistant to cold and darkness but also dry environments due to its ability to store water. Due to its many valuable phytochemicals, which include the phenylpropanoid rosavin as well as the phenylethanoid salidroside, preparations of roseroot are a traditional Siberian remedy, where the plant is also known as golden root.
Altai Mountains, Siberia
- Premium Rhodiola extract
- 100% wildcrafted from the Siberian Altai Mountains
- 230mg of pure ethanol extract per capsule
- 5% rosavin and 2% salidroside in an optimal 5:2 ratio
- Active ingredient content guaranteed via HPLC testing
- Guaranteed free from toxic residues such as methanol, acetone or N-hexane
- Free from sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives, flavourings, synthetic colourants, fillers such as magnesium stearate and anti-caking agents
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Guaranteed original Siberian Rhodiola rosea from the Altai Mountains
- 100% wildcrafted
- Ideal ratio of the unique phytochemicals rosarin + rosavin + rosin (5%) and salidroside (2%)
- Active ingredient content guaranteed via HPLC testing
- Gentle extraction using food grade ethanol; no controversial chemical residues such as acetone or N-hexane
- Naturally fibre-rich acacia gum as a filler
How are we different?
The majority of Rhodiola products currently on the market are relatively low in active ingredients. Our Rhodiola rosea is 100% wildcrafted from the pristine nature of the Altai Mountains in Siberia; this nourishing, natural environment allows the roseroot to develop a particularly rich content of potent phytochemicals. The active ingredient content of our extract is guaranteed by HPLC laboratory testing.
Unlike many Rhodiola extracts available, our extraction is performed exclusively with food grade ethanol. The process does not include any controversial solvents such as acetone or N-hexane.
The only other ingredient is premium acacia fibre, cultivated without the use of plant protection products. In contrast to microcrystalline cellulose, a widely used synthetic filler often mixed with nanoparticles, gum arabic is a natural, fibre-rich food. Our fair trade acacia gum is climate neutral and is sustainably cultivated to conserve resources.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule daily (230 mg Rhodiola Rosea Extract) with 200ml water before a meal. Do not take directly before bedtime.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Not suitable for children, adolescents or individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Rhodiola rosea Extract.
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 60 capsules
|Nutrition Information per Capsule||% NRV*|
|Rhodiola rosea Extract||230mg||-**|
|of which rosavin||11.5mg||-**|
|of which salidroside||4.6mg||-**|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no NRV established
Per capsule: 230mg Rhodiola rosea extract
Per jar: 13,800mg Rhodiola rosea extract
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||16204934|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
with choline, inositol, PABA & betaine€16.90
€456.76 / 1kg