Glutathione (abbreviated GSH) is a tripeptide composed of the three amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine. Under optimal conditions, the body can produce this important peptide itself. Glutathione is also found in its natural, reduced form in small amounts in numerous foods such as spinach, broccoli, melons and oranges.
Complex + Precursors
- Glutathione Complex + Precursors enables a broad supply of glutathione
- Provides both forms of glutathione: L-glutathione and S-acetyl L-glutathione
- With the precursors L-glutamine, L-cysteine, glycine & N-acetyl-cysteine and the cofactors MSM, taurine & molybdenum
- Glutathione in the form of bioactive reduced L-glutathione, the body's own active form of glutathione
- Highly stable and bioavailable glutathione in the acetylated form of S-acetyl L-glutathione
- Including molybdenum for supporting normal metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids
- HPMC capsule shells, 100% free from PEG and carrageenans
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Provides both forms of glutathione along with relevant precursors and cofactors
- L-glutathione in the form of a premium raw material derived from non-GMO fermentation
- S-acetyl L-glutathione in the form of a premium raw material derived from non-GMO fermentation via Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Includes all relevant precursors: L-glutamine, L-cysteine, glycine and N-acetyl-cysteine
- Plus: MSM, taurine and molybdenum as cofactors
- L-glutamine, L-cysteine and N-acetyl-cysteine obtained via fermentation
- Ultra-pure glycine and taurine
- Premium MSM obtained via crystallisation (99.9%+ pure)
- Pharmaceutical grade sodium molybdate
- 100% vegan and non-GMO raw materials
How are we different?
Though the majority of glutathione preparations on the market are synthetically produced, we obtain the two raw materials contained in our glutathione complex through non-GMO fermentation. The production of our S-acetyl glutathione, in particular, takes place by means of fermentation via the bacterium Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Since absorption of conventional L-glutathione is subject to individual differences, we chose to include both forms of glutathione in this broad complex. The L-glutathione is directly available in its reduced, bioactive form, and the S-acetyl glutathione is stabilised by the additional acetyl group, often increasing its ability to be absorbed. This complex thus ensures a supply of both forms of glutathione. In addition, to facilitate the body's own production of glutathione, we have included the amino acids L-glutamine, L-cysteine, glycine and N-acetyl-cysteine as precursors, as well as the cofactors MSM, taurine and molybdenum.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 4 capsules with 200ml water daily.
Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Taurine, L-Cysteine⥉, N-Acetyl-Cysteine⥉, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine⥉, Reduced L-Glutathione⥉, S-Acetyl L-Glutathione⥉, Sodium Molybdate (carrier: Calcium Carbonate).
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 120 capsules
|Nutrition Information per 4 Capsules||% NRV*|
⥉ derived from fermentation
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no NRV established
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18299063|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
with choline, inositol, PABA & betaine€32.11 €33.80
€433.92 / 1kg
no s-lipoic acid€32.10 €33.80
€1,234.62 / 1kg
produced by fermentation€28.31 €29.80
€164.21 / 1kg