Glutathione (abbreviated GSH) is a tripeptide composed of the three amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine. Under optimal conditions, the body can produce this important peptide itself. Glutathione is also found in its natural, reduced form in small amounts in numerous foods such as spinach, broccoli, melons and oranges.
S-Acetyl Glutathione 100mg
- Glutathione in the form of S-acetyl glutathione
- 100mg S-Acetyl Glutathione per capsule
- Highly stable, bioavailable glutathione in acetylated form
- Premium active ingredient from fermentation ( GMO-free)
- Directly bioactive, reduced L-glutathione with excellent solubility in crystal form
- Prebiotic acacia fibre used as a filler
- High quality HPMC capsules: 100% free from carrageenans and PEG
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Premium active ingredient from fermentation by the bacterium Saccharomyces cerevisiae (GMO-free)
- Reduced glutathione in the form of S-acetyl glutathione
- Stabilised, acetylated L-glutathione form
- Directly bioactive, reduced form: L-glutathione
- Crystalline form with high solubility
- With sustainably grown acacia fibre as the only other ingredient
How are we different?
Not everyone can absorb conventional L-glutathione well. Therefore, in addition to our reduced, bioidentical L-glutathione (the form created naturally in the body), we also offer an acetylated glutathione in our range. The additional acetyl group stabilises the S-acetyl glutathione, allowing it to be better absorbed. This S-acetyl glutathione is produced via fermentation with the bacterium Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-GMO).
The only other ingredient we use is a pure, natural filler: premium acacia fibre sustainably cultivated without the use of plant protection products. In contrast to the synthetic fillers commonly found in food supplements, we use a real food rich in dietary fibre. Our fair trade acacia fibre comes from climate-neutral and resource-conserving cultivation.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule (100mg S-acetyl glutathione) on an empty stomach with 200ml water daily.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||17273802|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
The purity of our formulas is important to us. This is why we have both our raw ingredients as well as our finished products extensively tested by independent laboratories to confirm purity and active ingredient content. Here, we have provided the results of some of the tests carried out on this product.
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
no s-lipoic acid€16.90
€1,300.00 / 1kg