The olive tree (Olea europea) has been cultivated in the Mediterranean for millennia, and is one of the longest-living trees in the world, with a lifespan of 1,000 years. This longevity is a result of the olive tree's excellent immune system, which protects it from pests such as parasites, microbes, and insects. In ancient Egypt, the pressed leaves of the "Tree of Life" were used to protect mummies from parasites.
Organic Green Olives
- Premium raw material from the sunny Lake Garda region in Italy: 100% pure powder of freshly harvested, de-oiled olives in organic quality
- Gentle drying of the pure olive pomace at low temperatures
- No extract - whole fruit powder
- High content of all natural olive plant substances, especially polyphenols (bitter substances)
- In edible olives, these bitter substances are lost through the process of pickling (debittering)
- Full 500 mg organic olive powder per capsule, without additives
- Organic, pesticide-free cultivation and synthetic fertilisers
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Premium raw ingredients from Italy: 100% pure powder from freshly harvested, de-oiled organic olives
- Not an extract: nutritious olive powder, gently dried at low temperatures
- 100% active ingredient: 500mg prebiotic organic olive powder per capsule, no additives
- Antioxidative: rich in polyphenols and valuable bitter substances
- Olives used for snacking and cooking lose many nutrients when soaked in brine
- Intestinal health: rich in prebiotic fibre
- Full spectrum of natural nutrients found in olives: vitamins A, B6, E, potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc
How are we different?
For our Organic Green Olives Polyphenol Plus, we exclusively use the powder of freshly harvested, de-stoned and de-oiled raw olives from the sunny region of Lake Garda in Italy. In the production of cold-pressed virgin olive oil, the nutritious pulp of the olives remains after the extraction of the oil. It is rich in nutrients and contains a high concentration of bioactive polyphenols as well as prebiotic fibres. Up to 98% of the polyphenols in olives remain in the flesh after pressing, meaning that olive powder has a high concentration of healthy polyphenols, without the fat.
This powder should not be confused with edible green olives, which are suitable for consumption. In order to make their raw, bitter taste more palatable, olives used for snacking and cooking are soaked in brine. This process removes the valuable bitter compounds and polyphenols that exist in raw olives.
We avoid the use of green olive extract because the powder itself has a naturally high concentration of polyphenols that remain embedded in the other nutritious compounds contained in olives. As a result of a gentle drying process at low temperatures, all these nutrients are preserved.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass jars.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 4 capsules (2,000mg organic olive powder) with 200ml water daily.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||16873291|
|Origin||Organic green olives from Lake Garda, Italy|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
€872.68 / 1kg