Glutathione (abbreviated GSH) is a tripeptide composed of the three amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine. Under optimal conditions, the body can produce this important peptide itself. Glutathione is also found in its natural, reduced form in small amounts in numerous foods such as spinach, broccoli, melons and oranges.
derived from fermentation
- 100% liposomal glutathione for optimal absorption in the intestine and at cellular level
- From fermantation
- Sunflower-based phospholipids
- 1 capsule contains a full 150mg of natural glutathione
- Free from synthetic preservatives and further additives
- Free from soy, non-GMO
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Highly pure (at least 68%) glutathione from fermentation
- Bioactive premium ingredient with at least 10% plant-based fatty acids
- Phospholipids from sunflowers and therefore no soy at all
- Full 150 mg glutathione per capsule
- Phospholipid content: minimum 15%
How are we different?
Our liposomal glutathione is 100% obtained by fermentation. Special attention is paid to the liposomal formulation and the size of the liposomes. The basis of the phospholipids is sunflower, which is why we have consciously decided against the use of soy lecithin. In addition, our liposomal glutathione is embedded in valuable plant-based fatty acids.
As capsule shells we use special HPMC capsules which, in contrast to most other HPMC or Pullulan capsules on the market, are produced 100% without the auxiliary substances carrageenan and PEG which do not have to be declared. For packaging, we use light-protected and environmentally friendly amber glass instead of plastic.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule (150mg liposomal glutathione) with 200ml water daily.
Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Glutathione⥉, phospholipids (from sunflower), plant-based acids, capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
|Ingredients / 1 capsule||NRV%*|
|of which glutathione||150mg||-**|
⥉ from fermentation
* the nutrient reference amount
** no reference quantity available
Per Capsule: 150mg Glutathione
Total: 9,000mg glutathione / glass (60 capsules)
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18299117|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.