Glucosamine is an essential, endogenous amino acid sugar with high structural viscosity (malleability), and is a precursor of hyaluronic acid. Glucosamine is considered the main building block for the synthesis of proteoglycans. D-glucosamine sulfate is the bioactive sulfuric acid salt of the aminosaccharide D-glucosamine and, unlike glucosamine HCl, contains organically bound sulfur.
- High-dose bioactive D-glucosamine sulphate derived from the fermentation of non-GMO corn
- Not an extract from shellfish
- Highly bioavailable: organic molecular structure identical to glucosamine derived from animal products
- Free from chemical synthesis residues and solvents
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those with allergies
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- High-dose, bioactive D-glucosamine sulfate from fermentation of non-GMO corn
- Not extracted from crustaceans; suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- High bioavailability; identical organic molecular structure to glucosamine sourced from animal products
- Free from chemical residues (e.g. solvents)
- No additives or anti-caking agents, non-GMO
How are we different?
Most glucosamine supplements are derived from seafood unless specifically marked as vegan. However, our glucosamine is sourced from fermentation of non-GMO corn and is therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Unlike synthetic glucosamine, glucosamine from fermentation has an identical molecular structure to glucosamine obtained from crustaceans.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC capsules that can be found on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We use environmentally friendly amber glass jars for the packaging of this product.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1-2 capsules (850mg glucosamine sulphate per capsule) daily with 200ml water at mealtimes.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: D-Glucosamine Sulphate, HPMC Capsule Shells.
|Ingredients per Daily Dose (2 Capsules)||% NRV*|
*% Nutrient Reference Value
Per capsule: 850mg glucosamine
In total: 102.000mg glucosamine / jar
|Ingredients||100% D-Glucosamine Sulphate, HPMC Capsule Shells.
Per capsule: 850mg glucosamine sulphate
|Production||Fermentation of non-GMO corn. Bottled and encapsulated in the EU|
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|Laboratory Tests||Regular laboratory testing by the producer for residues, molecular weight, and active ingredient content|
The purity of our formulas is important to us. This is why we have both our raw ingredients as well as our finished products extensively tested by independent laboratories to confirm purity and active ingredient content. Here, we have provided the results of some of the tests carried out on this product.
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.