In the icy heights of the Siberian Altai Mountains and the countries of Scandinavia, known for their long and dark winters, the Rhodiola Rosea thrives. It is a plant species of the genus Rhodiola from the family Crassulaceae and is also called rose root because of its characteristic rose-like smell. Roseroot reaches growth heights of usually 5 to 20, rarely up to 35 centimeters, and forms several above-ground stems that are thick, fleshy, and glabrous. The petals of the female plant are yellow and turn red-orange as they fade, while the flowers of the male plant glow purple. Not only to the cold and darkness, the rhodiola is extremely resistant, because as a succulent plant, the rhodiola is able to store water and can therefore thrive well even in dry locations. Rose root is therefore an extremely hardy plant, able to withstand the most adverse conditions. Due to its many valuable plant compounds, including the phenylpropanoid rosavin as well as the phenylethanoid salidroside, preparations of rose root have been used in Siberian and Russian traditions. In Siberia, rose root is therefore also called "golden root".
Altai Mountains, Siberia
- Original Premium Rhodiola Extract
- 100% from wild collection in the Siberian Altai Mountains
- 100mg pure ethanol extract percapsule
- 3% Rosavine and 1% Salidroside in an optimal ratio of 3:1
- Active ingredient content guaranteed by HPLC measurement method
- Guaranteed free of toxic residues such as methanol, acetone or N-hexane
- Free from: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives, flavors, synthetic dyes, fillers such as magnesium stearate and anti-caking agents
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Guarantee: original Siberian Rhodiola rosea from the Altai Mountains
- 100% wild-grown
- Ideal 3:1 ratio of unique plant compounds rosavin (3%) and salidroside (1%)
- Active ingredient content HPLC method-tested
- Gentle, ethanol-based extraction process, no controversial chemical residues such as acetone or n-hexane
- Fibre-rich sprouted buckwheat powder used as a nutritious filler
How are we different?
A large part of the Rhodiola products on the market consists of low active ingredient cultivations. Our Rhodiola comes 100% from wild collection in the powerful nature of the pristine Altai Mountains in Siberia. Due to the nourishing, natural environment, the Rhodiola is particularly rich in valuable plant substances. The active ingredient content is guaranteed by an HPLC laboratory test.
Unlike many extracts imported from Asia, our Rhodiola extract is extracted exclusively with edible ethanol and at no time comes into contact with controversial solvents such as acetone or N-hexane.
The only other ingredient we use as pure natural filler is premium acacia fiber grown without pesticides. In contrast to the otherwise common synthetic filler microcrystalline cellulose, which is mixed with nanoparticles, we thus use another natural, fiber-rich food as a filler. Our acacia fiber comes from climate-neutral, sustainable resource-conserving and fair cultivation.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take up to 2 capsules (100mg Rhodiola Rosea extract) daily, in the morning, with 200ml of water before meals. Do not take before bedtime. Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
Ingredients: Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Acacia fiber.
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
|Ingredients / Capsule||% NRV*|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract||100mg||-**|
|of which rosavin||3mg||-**|
|of which salidroside||1mg||-**|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no reference available
Per capsule: 100mg Rhodiola rosea extract
In total: 12,000mg Rhodiola rosea extract / jar
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||16204905|
|Origin||Raw ingredients from Siberia, extracted in Spain. Bottled and encapsulated in the EU.|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars, and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.
Full-Spectrum Withanolides€28.31 €29.80
€237.90 / 1kg
with choline, inositol, PABA & betaine€32.11 €33.80
€433.92 / 1kg