The blood rain alga (Haematococcus pluvialis) is a type of microalgae, known for its striking red colour. This is caused by the carotenoid astaxanthin, which is also found in various fruits and vegetables, and also produces the characteristic colouring of salmon and flamingos. Salmon are known for their miles-long migrations against the current, which requires a lot of energy. Astaxanthin is a natural protective substance of the algae, which it produces increasingly in difficult living conditions. Natural astaxanthin from microalgae contains the entire carotenoid spectrum.
- Astaxanthin in liposomal form for optimal absorption in the intestine and at cellular level
- Made from highly purified extract of Haematococcus-pluvialis
- Genuine liposomes due to ideal ratio of curcumin to phospholipids based on European sunflowers
- One teaspoon (5ml) contain a full 8mg of natural astaxanthin
- Stabilised with natural sea buckthorn extract and malic acid from fermentation
- Free of synthetic preservatives and other additives
- No soy or citric acid
- Bottled under exclusion of oxygen
- Natural taste
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Highly pure astaxanthin from a natural source
- True liposomal resulting from an optimal ratio of phospholipids and astaxanthin and a special production technique
- Particularly small liposome size
- Phospholipids from European sunflowers
- Full 8mg astaxanthin per 5ml
How are we different?
For the production of our liposomal, water-soluble astaxanthin, we use a 100% natural, purely plant-based water-ethanol extract from Haematococcus pluvialis. Using homogenised raw materials and pure water, special attention is paid to the formulation and the size of the liposomes. To that end, we also ensure an optimal ratio of astaxanthin to phospholipids. Derived from sunflowers grown in Europe, our natural phospholipids eliminate the need for soy-based lecithin. The size of the liposomes is well below 500nm, the upper limit for ideal stability and bioavailability in the digestive tract. The product is stabilised exclusively with natural sea buckthorn extract and malic acid from fermentation, completely eliminating the use of citric acid. The product is bottled in light-protected and environmentally friendly amber glass instead of plastic, under exclusion of oxygen.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Vegan capsule shells, 100% free from PEG and carrageenans
- Amber glass and 100% compostable pouches used for packaging
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 teaspoon (equivalent to 5ml or 8mg astaxanthin) daily with water or fruit juice.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children, adolescents or individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a cool, dry and dark place, preferably in the refrigerator. Use within 8 weeks after opening.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat. The bubbling gas is a normal reaction of the ingredients at higher temperatures. As our product has a higher content of active ingredients compared to similar products, the reaction is somewhat stronger. The product can still be consumed safely. The reaction is reversible at low temperatures. Please store the product in the refrigerator for at least 24h before opening it for the first time. This product must not be frozen.
Water, phospholipids (from sunflower), sodium L-ascorbate, astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis extract, sea buckthorn extract, malic acid.
|Ingredients / 5ml (2tsp or 10ml)||NRV %*|
|Sea buckthorn extract||25mg||-**|
* of the nutrient reference quantity
** no reference quantity available
Per tsp / 5ml: 8mg astaxanthin
Total: 400mg astaxanthin / jar
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||18409698|
|Origin||Made in Germany|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA).|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.