Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) belongs to the labiates family and has a long tradition of use in our latitudes. It is one of the best-known European plants and was already highly valued by Paracelsus. The lemon balm is particularly well known among the lemon balm species.
Organic Lemon Balm
- Organic lemon balm extract from the leaves of Melissa officinalis
- Per capsule 200mg full spectrum extract
- Concentrated 8:1 extract in the natural ratio of plant compounds
- Rich in tannins: 15%+ hydroxycinnamic acid, 7-12% rosmarinic acid
- Sustainable, patented extraction process
- Without the use of solvent residues
- 100 % pure plant extract, without any additives
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- Concentrated 8:1 extract from the leaves of Melissa officinalis
- Organic lemon balm from Spain
- Natural ratio of valuable plant substances in the full-spectrum extract
- Per capsule 200mg plant extract
- With 15% hydroxycinnamic acid and 7-12% rosmarinic acid
- Sustainable and patented extraction process
- 100% pure plant extract, without any additives
How are we different?
For our organic lemon balm extract, we use only the leaves of lemon balm from organic cultivation in Spain, which are rich in vital substances. After harvesting and careful selection of the leaves, they are processed using an environmentally friendly and patented extraction process (6-8:1) without chemical solvents or additives. This preserves the purity of the natural raw material and the result is our full-spectrum organic Melissa extract with standardised 15% hydroxycinnamic acid and 7-12% rosmarinic acid.
For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
If required, take 1 capsule daily with 200ml of water, preferred between meals or in the evening.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Balm Extract.
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 90 capsules
|Organic Lemon Balm Extract||200mg||-**|
|of which hydroxycinnamic acid||30mg|
|of which rosmarinic acid||7–14mg|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** no reference available
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||17438462|
|Origin||Certified organic cultivation in Spain|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP / ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA).|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.