The traditional olive farm Nobleza del Sur was awarded "The Best Green Farm" by Flos Olei in 2022 and received 99 points from Flos Olei for its oil mill in 2021. The olive oil has also won the gold medal twice - in 2021 and 2019 - in the internationally recognized Olive Japan competition.
Nobleza del Sur
2 x Gold Medal - Olive Japan
- Variety: Arbequina, Picual
- Grown in Vista Alegre, Jaen Province, Andalusia, Spain
- From the olive farm Aceites Nobleza del Sur (306ha, 23.388 olive trees, 1.451hl p.a.)
- Mild, delicate fruity taste with sweet notes of apples, bananas and almonds, suitable for children of all ages, ideal also for baby food
- Bruschetta, salads, rice with vegetables, stuffed tomatoes, salmon pasta, fresh cheese, mozzarella
- First harvest in October 2021
Finest Origin - Highest Grade
- Variety: Arbequina, Picual
- Origin: Vista Alegre, Jaen province, Andalusia, Spain
- Olive farm: Aceites Nobleza del Sur (306ha, 23.388 olive trees, 1.451hl p.a.)
- Harvest: First harvest in October 2021
- Taste: Mild, delicate fruity taste with sweet notes of apples, bananas and almonds, suitable for children of all ages, ideal also for baby food
- Aroma: Fruity and round with nuances of green apple and banana, coupled with a delicate vegetal note
- Color: Intense clear golden yellow with a slight green sheen
- Food: Bruschetta, salads, rice with vegetables, stuffed tomatoes, salmon pasta, fresh cheese, mozzarella cheese
- Low acidity (value): 0.20% (limit for "extra virgin" <0.8%)
- Pure superfoods from the world’s best terroirs
- Sourced directly from traditional farms
- Always certified organic or sustainably wildcrafted
- Raw materials sourced exclusively from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Gentle on-site processing
- High-quality production (freeze drying, cold pressing)
- No artificial additives (no artificial flavours/sweeteners or artificial vitamin C)
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- Systematic quality testing in independent laboratories
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Aceites Nobleza del Sur is a comparatively young company,olive farm whose olive farm has a long tradition in the production of olive oil. Already in 1640 ancestors of the current owners began to cultivate and process the olives there. On more than 300 hectares of land, the olives are cultivated for their outstandingly aromatic organic oils. Since 2001, the entire process has taken place through controlled organic production, from field to bottle to distribution. Today, three generations work together at Nobleza del Sur. Both traditional and modern techniques of quality control and olive oil production are used.
Their olives, grown at an altitude of 650m, have an exceptional aroma and are rich in polyphenols.
Region and Processing
The olives for the organic olive oil of Aceites Nobleza del Sur grow on an area of over 300 hectares in the province of Jaen in northeastern Andalusia. The region offers climatically perfect conditions for the growth of olive trees, which is why much of the landscape there is covered by them. The Mediterranean climate and the fertile soil around the Guadalimar River give the olive oil its fruity profile and special character.
Food for everyday consumption
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.