Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare) is one of nature's most powerful superfoods and refers to the young, still green stalks of the ancient grain, which has been cultivated for thousands of years. The green shoots of the barley grass, which later form into the typical stalks, contain the full range of essential ingredients that the barley grain needs to grow. They are also what give cereal grasses, like barley grass, a special status as superfoods.
Organic Barley Grass
- Organic barley grass powder, cultivated in Germany
- Finely ground for optimal solubility and best possible preservation of the valuable ingredients
- Cultivation and processing in Germany
- 100% organic barley grass - no additives, non-GMO, vegan
- Mildly sweet taste and scent of fresh grass
- Ideal for supplementing vegetarian and vegan diets
- As a powder for flexible dosing
- A valuable addition to your smoothie or green juice
- One pack contains 250g of pure barley grass powder
Finest Origin - Highest Grade
- 100% organic barley grass (Hordeum vulgare) cultivated in Germany
- Obtained from the young, green shoots of barley grass
- Gently air-dried and heated under extensive ventilation
- Patented production process to preserve the ingredients as much as possible
- Finely ground for the best possible preservation of valuable ingredients
- Organic cultivation in Bavaria
- No additives, non-GMO
- Per 1 tablespoon 5g organic barley grass (250g total per pack)
How are we different?
Our barley grass (Hordeum vulgare) comes from controlled organic cultivation in Germany, and it is 100% GMO-free. The barley grass is grown sustainably in Bavaria and processed using a patented manufacturing process that treats the grasses gently and preserves the valuable plant substances. After harvesting, the young, green stalks are carefully sieved, cut and dried with plenty of ventilation and gently heated to eliminate germs. The barley grass is then finely ground for optimal solubility and to preserve the valuable ingredients as much as possible.
We use environmentally friendly packaging made of starch, cellulose and paper that is 100% biodegradable (compostable).
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Organic barley grass powder.
|Nutritional value per 100g||per 10g*|
|Calories||1036 kJ/ 103,6 Kcal||152kJ / 15,2 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.02g|
|of which sugars||8.1 g||0.81g|
*One pack contains 25 portions of 10g each.
Add one tablespoon (approx. 5g) to 200ml water 1–2 times daily before meals. Alternatively, one tablespoon can be added to protein shakes, smoothies or fruit drinks.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN):||18376958|
|Origin||Barley grass powder from organic cultivation in Bavaria, Germany|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Packaging||Environmentally-friendly packaging: 100% biodegradable and compostable (starch, cellulose, paper)|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.