Spermidine is a natural substance that belongs to the class of biogenic polyamines and is found in all cells. Polyamines were first discovered in human sperm, which is also where spermadine's distinctive name comes from. In addition to endogenous production, spermidine is also found in various foods, especially in wheat, rice and buckwheat germ sprouts.
- Natural extract of fermented wheat germ
- 500mg fermented wheat germ extract per capsule
- 120µg natural spermidine content
- Full power of wheatgerm: synergistic effect of natural ingredients
- Plant extract from enzymatic fermentation, gently dried and milled
- Produced without chemical solvents
- Wheat grown in the EU without pesticides
- Vegan, no additives, no genetic engineering
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- High-quality extract from fermented wheat germ.
- Wheat grown without pesticides and without synthetic fertilisers in the EU
- 500mg wheat germ extract per capsule with naturally occurring 120µg spermidine
- Completely natural, enzymatic fermentation process under controlled conditions
- Allows full usage of the natural spectrum of wheatgerm ingredients
- Plant extract obtained without chemical solvents
- Gently dried and milled
- Extremely low gluten content
- Vegan, no additives, no genetic engineering
How are we different?
Our natural wheatgerm extract is obtained from fermented wheat. The wheat used is grown in the EU without pesticides, genetic engineering or synthetic fertilisers. In the natural fermentation process, the ground wheatgerm only comes into contact with water and the enzymes that activate during the process. The resulting extract is simply purified and gently dried; no further chemical solvents are used. This extract is vegan and produced without any additives. The natural germination process helps to enhance the bioavailability of the beneficial plant substances, while at the same time minimising levels of phytic acid and allergens. Enzymatic fermentation helps to release the full power of wheatgerm and its natural components. Due to the production process, the wheatgerm extract contains traces of gluten (218ppm as stated by the supplier). Products with no more than 20ppm gluten (equivalent to 20mg/kg) may be declared "gluten-free". Products with 21-100ppm gluten (equivalent to 21-100mg/kg) may be declared as "low gluten". For people with gluten intolerance, the maximum intake is 20mg of gluten per day, corresponding to the gluten content of products declared as "gluten-free". For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule (0.12mg spermidine) daily with 200ml water at mealtimes.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Fermented wheatgerm extract (with spermidine)
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 60 capsules
Note: Contains gluten
|Ingredients per daily dose (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|Fermented wheatgerm extract||500mg||-*|
|of which spermidine||0.12mg||-**|
* % Nutrient Reference Value
** no reference value
Per capsule: 0.12mg spermidine
Per jar: 7.2mg spermidine
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN)||8081499|
|Origin||Wheatgerm from the EU|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.