Spermidine is a natural substance that belongs to the class of biogenic polyamines and is found in all cells. Polyamines were first discovered in human sperm, which is also where spermadine's distinctive name comes from. In addition to endogenous production, spermidine is also found in various foods, especially in wheat, rice and buckwheat germ sprouts.
- Natural extract of ground wheatgerm
- 300mg wheatgerm extract per capsule, of which 3mg spermidine
- Synergistic effect of natural ingredients
- Plant extract obtained by water-ethanol extraction
- Production with no further chemical solvents
- Wheat grown without pesticides
- Vegan, no additives and no genetic engineering
Premium Bioactive Ingredients
- High-grade extract from wheatgerm
- Wheat grown without pesticides
- Completely natural germination process
- 300mg wheatgerm extract per capsule with full 3mg spermidine
- Plant extract from water-ethanol extraction with no further chemical solvents
- High purity 50:1 extract
- Extremely low gluten content
- Vegan, no additives, no genetic engineering
How are we different?
Our natural wheatgerm extract with 3mg spermidine per capsule is produced using a highly pure water-ethanol extraction with no additional chemical solvents. The wheat used is grown and germinated without the use of genetic engineering; this is a wholly natural germination process. Following the extraction process, the extract obtained is simply dried. The resulting 50:1 extract has a purity of at least 99%. This extract is vegan and free of additives. The natural germination process contributes to a better bioavailability of the beneficial plant ingredients, while simultaneously minimising phytic acid and allergens. Due to the fermentation process, the wheatgerm extract contains traces of gluten (>80ppm according to the manufacturer). This corresponds to >0.024mg per capsule. Products with a maximum of 20ppm gluten (corresponds to 20mg/ kg) may be declared as "gluten-free". Products with 21-100ppm gluten (equivalent to 21-100mg/kg) may be declared as "low gluten". For people with gluten intolerance, the maximum intake is 20mg of gluten per day, corresponding to the gluten content of gluten-free products. This product is far below this figure. For the capsule shells we use custom-made HPMC capsules that, unlike most other HPMC and pullulan capsules on the market, are 100% free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG. We then package this product in environmentally friendly amber glass.
- Premium active ingredients in their purest form
- Sourced directly from the world’s best producers
- Our select raw materials are the basis of all our formulations
- Complete avoidance of all unnecessary additives and adjuvants
- Exclusive use of valuable natural ingredients for additives
- We voluntarily declare all ingredients
- All extractions performed without the use of chemical solvents
- Custom production when necessary, in order to achieve the highest possible level of purity
- Independent laboratory testing available on product pages
- Raw materials sourced only from premium suppliers who are committed to fair working conditions
- Amber glass and compostable pouches used for packaging
- Vegan capsule shells, free from PEG and carrageenans
- Packaged in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Stored in non-toxic containers
- Shipped in mineral oil-free boxes
- All products guaranteed 100% free from magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, nanoparticles (no legal opportunism), genetic engineering, artificial colours and flavours, titanium dioxide and added sugar & sweeteners
Take 1 capsule (3mg spermidine) daily with 200ml water at mealtimes.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Food supplements cannot replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Wheatgerm extract (1% spermidine)
Capsule shells: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Contains: 60 capsules
Note: Contains gluten
|Ingredients per daily dose (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|Fermented wheatgerm extract||300mg||-*|
|of which spermidine||3mg||-**|
* % Nutrient Reference Value
** no reference value
Per capsule: 3mg spermidine
Per jar: 180mg spermidine
|German Pharmaceutical Number (PZN):||18262137|
|Production||In-house production in Europe, bottling and encapsulation in the EU according to HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000:2018 standards
Finished products packaged in amber glass jars and stored in non-toxic containers
Shipping in mineral oil-free boxes
|Capsules||Plant-based cellulose (HPMC). Vegan
Premium HPMC quality: Free from controversial additives such as carrageenans and PEG
|Packaging||Amber glass jar to protect against light and oxidation (free from plasticisers and BPA)|
|To Reuse||Remove product label by soaking the jar in warm water for 5 minutes. Glue residue can be removed with dish soap.|
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have been using medicinal plants and nutritious foods to naturally foster and maintain vitality and good health.
With our products, we try to emulate this ancient wisdom as much as possible.
Consequently, our philosophy is simple: everything we do meets the highest standards of quality and purity; our focus is on organic and natural ingredients.
We follow this philosophy with meticulous care on all levels and down to every last detail.